9 mm Capping board is used for fitting new UPVC fascia’s directly on top of existing timber. The 9mm thick plastic capping board is available in a selection of colours and a choice of standard or sculpted ogee styles to suit any home. It’s an attractive, easy to install cost- effective solution for any replacement roofline project.
This cost-effective UPVC fascia is designed for ease of fitting and low maintenance, with no painting required. The board is simply attached to the existing timber fascia or, where the fascia has rotted, to a new timber backboard for a long-lasting installation.
There are a range of colours to complement your home. The sculpted ogee style board gives a distinctive finish to your roofline. Our capping board is also compatible with a range of soffit styles, giving you even more choice in the appearance of your roofline.
- 9mm-thick board, designed for fixing directly to existing timber fascias or, where rotten, to a new timber backboard.
- Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of UPVC fascias, soffits and guttering.
- Available in widths from 150mm to 450mm.
- Available in five-metre lengths.
- Colour-matched fixing pins and corner trims available.
- Offers better thermal insulation than brick, concrete or timber.
- Supplied with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration, warping and cracking.