Full replacement fascia board installation
Our replacement installations are designed to withstand all the British weather has to throw at us, and last for years to come with the minimal of maintenance. All of our installations are carried out by our own fully experienced fitting team and only we only use the highest quality materials. We provide a full range of services for the improvement and upkeep of your home .We can replace all fascia’s, soffits, cladding, bargeboards, guttering and down pipes, and replace with similar a style and colour to suit your requirements.
By installing new fascia’s and soffit boards to your home or business protects the joists and rafters from the weather. Without this, old fascia’s and soffit boards can deteriorate and lead to damp, condensation and possible damage to your home or business. By installing UPVC fascia and soffits, this saves on repetitive maintenance and potential problems and they look good too.
Guttering provides protection for your roof and home. Roofline Fascais Ltd provide a wide range of guttering services. This includes replacement of your existing guttering with a wide range of styles, colours and profiles, one of which will be suitable for your commercial or residential premisses.
Technical specification for Replacement
- 18mm-thick boards, which are designed for direct fixing to the rafters, this eliminates the need for a timber substrate.
- Available in different widths ranging from 150mm to 450mm.
- All available in five-metre lengths.
- Available in standard or ogee sculpted styles.
- The Fascia boards should be secured to rafters at a maximum of 600mm centres.
- Colour-matched fixing pins and corner and joiner trims .
- Colour-match promise across our entire range of UPVC fascias, soffits and guttering.
- Better thermal insulation than brick, concrete or timber.
- UPVC Guttering should be secured to every third rafter, although the replacement board is thick enough to hold extra fixings at other points.
- Supplied with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration, warping and cracking